Support for intense stress manifestation
Via its plant composition with relaxing virtues, L-Tryptophan, B-complex vitamins and nervous system regulators,
QUIETPHYTON helps to limit the organic repercussions of stress. QUIETPHYTON likewise, regulates the nervous
behaviour of impulsive or “hot- headed“ horses thus making them more managable for working.
Dietetic feedingstuff for horses : QUIETPHYTON use is particularly recommended :
• in anticipation of a situation likely to induce stress
• in horses presenting issues linked to stress (digestive …)
• in horses that are nervous, impulsive or “hot-headed“
Add QUIETPHYTON to the feed ration. Horses exhibiting stress, give for at least 1 week or longer if necessary. Prior
to an event, give at least 1 week before hand.
Standard sized horses (500 kg): 80 to 100 g per day
Light horses 40 to 50 g per day
Ponies 20 to 25 g per day
Foals: Half of the above administration
• 1.2 kg bucket with measuring scoop
• 4 kg bucket with measuring scoop